Bad Credit Personal Loan and Bad Credit Loans
Written by: Daniel Reed
Bad credit personal loans are widely available these days. These are personal loans marketed to individuals with a poor credit score or poor credit history. A bad credit personal loan can be obtained through a lender who specializes in bad credit personal loans or through some banks. Many bad credit personal loans can be found on the Internet. This makes applying and getting approved fast and convenient. Despite the accessibility of bad credit personal loans, all borrowers will want to weigh their options before signing for a loan.
Finding a Lender
A bad credit score puts a person behind the eight ball when it comes to finding a lender as well as a competitive interest rate. However, all hope is not lost as there are ways of shopping around to find a lender while preventing prospective lenders from making a credit inquiry.
Securing the Loan
1. Be sure to never give out your social security number because once prospective lenders have a social security number in hand, they will not hesitate to run a credit inquiry which results in another red mark on an already bad credit line.
2. Research prospective lenders online and then call before making a face to face visit.
3. Be honest with the loan officer but spare them your bad luck story.
4. Be prepared to state your case over the phone in a concise manner.
5. Show up to the face-to-face interview with your credit report in hand and go over the report with the prospective lender while making sure to accentuate the positives.
6. Make them aware of any changes in your lifestyle that you have recently made that would show them you are turning things around and making an effort to repair your bad credit.
7. Ask the prospective lender up front questions in order to determine whether or not they are truly interested in lending despite your questionable credit history.
8. Only after the lender genuinely seems positive about the chances of you securing a loan should you provide personal information and a social security number to the lender which would allow them to do a credit inquiry.
About the Author
Daniel Reed is the author of " Bad Credit Personal Loan and Bad Credit Loans " . He is the chief editor for http://www.funinusa.com .
Student Loan Consolidation: The Other ReFi Boom
You've heard about refinancing in the mortgage market. Who hasn't? Interest rates are at all-time lows. Folks have refinanced two and three times in as many years to save thousands of dollars in interest they would have otherwise paid. There's a...read more
18 Ways to Reduce Your Mortgage Loan Part 2
9. Stay informed - don't forget about your mortgage - visit
With any long-term commitment, there is always the temptation to
let your mortgage roll along, make your repayments as they fall
due and think as...read more
In a hurry to pay off your home loan?
It is possible that after a few years you might get sick of making monthly payments on your home. Then it occurs to you, why not put all your extra cash into paying off the home loan. It certainly sounds like a great idea. After all, no one wants...read more
Return to Home