Bad Credit Personal Loan and Bad Credit Loans
Written by: Daniel Reed
Bad credit personal loans are widely available these days. These are personal loans marketed to individuals with a poor credit score or poor credit history. A bad credit personal loan can be obtained through a lender who specializes in bad credit personal loans or through some banks. Many bad credit personal loans can be found on the Internet. This makes applying and getting approved fast and convenient. Despite the accessibility of bad credit personal loans, all borrowers will want to weigh their options before signing for a loan.
Finding a Lender
A bad credit score puts a person behind the eight ball when it comes to finding a lender as well as a competitive interest rate. However, all hope is not lost as there are ways of shopping around to find a lender while preventing prospective lenders from making a credit inquiry.
Securing the Loan
1. Be sure to never give out your social security number because once prospective lenders have a social security number in hand, they will not hesitate to run a credit inquiry which results in another red mark on an already bad credit line.
2. Research prospective lenders online and then call before making a face to face visit.
3. Be honest with the loan officer but spare them your bad luck story.
4. Be prepared to state your case over the phone in a concise manner.
5. Show up to the face-to-face interview with your credit report in hand and go over the report with the prospective lender while making sure to accentuate the positives.
6. Make them aware of any changes in your lifestyle that you have recently made that would show them you are turning things around and making an effort to repair your bad credit.
7. Ask the prospective lender up front questions in order to determine whether or not they are truly interested in lending despite your questionable credit history.
8. Only after the lender genuinely seems positive about the chances of you securing a loan should you provide personal information and a social security number to the lender which would allow them to do a credit inquiry.
About the Author
Daniel Reed is the author of " Bad Credit Personal Loan and Bad Credit Loans " . He is the chief editor for http://www.funinusa.com .
Car Loans After Bankruptcy - Tips To Getting Approved
A car loans after a bankruptcy is one way to help build back your credit history. In fact, once your bankruptcy closes, you can apply for a car loan the next day. To get approved with the best rates for your car loan, follow these tips. Review Your...read more
Secured Loans / Second Mortgages
During the past five years lenders have seen a boom in the
demand for second mortgages as borrowers look to capitalise on
the equity in their home. The low cost of borrowing coupled with
the spiralling value of homes in the UK has led to a...read more
How To Pay Off Your Mortgage Loan Faster
It is the dream of most homeowners to pay off their mortgage as soon as possible. Paying off your mortgage will give you a great sense of security and freedom. However, homeowners should be cautious when attempting to pay ...read more
Return to Home